Mike Eshaghian is an Associate at Ruttenberg IP Law, A Professional Corporation. Mike focuses on intellectual property litigation and counseling. He litigates patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, unfair competition, antitrust, and related claims. His technical cases cover a diverse array of technologies, including semiconductor fabrication, computer bus architecture, two-way radios, networking devices, cloud storage, medical imaging, spinal implants, telecom networks, location tracking, and cryptocurrency. Mike’s copyright and trademark experience includes tracking and litigating cross-border infringement, especially where there is evidence of fraud.
Mike is conversational in Farsi and enjoys biking and designing board games in his free time.
If you would like to reach Mike directly, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Texas School of Law, J.D. with honors, 2014
- Managing editor of the Texas Review of Law and Politics, 2013-2014
University of California, Los Angeles, B.S., Mechanical Engineering, cum laude, 2010
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Los Angeles, California, 2014-2018
- Judicial extern for the Honorable George H. King, United States District Court, Central District of California
- All California state courts
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals