Mike Eshaghian is Of Counsel at Ruttenberg IP Law, A Professional Corporation. Mike’s work for Ruttenberg IP Law focuses on intellectual property litigation. His technical cases have covered a diverse array of technologies, including semiconductor fabrication, computer bus architecture, two-way radios, networking devices, cloud storage, medical imaging, spinal implants, telecom networks, location tracking, and cryptocurrency. Michael’s copyright and trademark experience includes tracking and litigating cross-border infringement, especially where there is evidence of fraud.
Separate and apart from his work with Ruttenberg IP Law, Michael also counsels individuals and businesses on IP matters through his own firm, Mesh IP Law, which can be found here: www.meshiplaw.com. Mesh IP Law is not affiliated with Ruttenberg IP Law.
University of Texas School of Law, J.D. with honors
University of California, Los Angeles, B.S., Mechanical Engineering, cum laude
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Los Angeles, California, 2014-2018
- Judicial extern for the Honorable George H. King, United States District Court, Central District of California
- All California state courts
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals