Morgan Lynch is an associate at Ruttenberg IP Law, A Professional Corporation. A registered patent attorney, Morgan focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation and counseling. Morgan graduated from Pepperdine University School of Law and is pursuing a Master’s degree in electrical engineering while authoring a thesis on modeling the junction capacitance of gallium nitride MESFETs.
If you would like to reach Morgan directly, please email him at email@example.com.
Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- cum laude
- Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship and the Law, Managing Editor
- Palmer Center for Entrepreneurship and the Law, Vice-Chairman and certificate recipient (intellectual property track)
- Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution, certificate recipient
California State University, Northridge, M.S. Electrical Engineering (in progress)
California State University, Northridge, B.A. Psychology
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Central District of California
- Northern Districts of California